Reaper High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTION: Forum Roleplaying

3 posters

Go down

QUESTION: Forum Roleplaying Empty QUESTION: Forum Roleplaying

Post  Jutebox15 Wed May 16, 2012 2:51 am

Hey guys, Ruby here~ Very Happy

I hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries by posting this, but lately I've been doing alot of old school Roleplaying. The type where each person wrote out elaborate paragraphs of their character's actions, written in story format.
While I love roleplaying in the chats, because of the time zone differences its often quite hard for me and others to RP. For instance, when I get home from school and everbody else has gone to bed.
So I was just wondering, if we were allowed to start a few RP's in the forums. Not only so that It can be used by people at different times, but also so that Role players can add more detail to their posts and so that all the RP's will always be recorded within the website~

What are everybodies thoughts?

Jutebox15
Jutebox15

Back to top Go down

QUESTION: Forum Roleplaying Empty Re: QUESTION: Forum Roleplaying

Post  RazzApple Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 pm

ooh, I actually think that's a great idea!
I had been thinking about that recently too. O:
It'd be a bit of a different ballpark than the chat rps, but we'd be able to pull it off~
RazzApple
RazzApple

Back to top Go down

QUESTION: Forum Roleplaying Empty Forum RP Response

Post  ShadyKitsune Thu May 17, 2012 4:53 am

I think this is a really cool idea, because I live in a different time zone to everyone else I know the only time I can really RP is weekend but this way I can just post a response at any time. I do enjoy the chat RPs as well but I think this'll work as well and we'd be able to write in more detail which I'm a real stickler for.

ShadyKitsune

Back to top Go down

QUESTION: Forum Roleplaying Empty Re: QUESTION: Forum Roleplaying

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum